|Jan Willem Nijman|
cactus and Jwaap at IGF 2010
Utrecht, the Netherlands
Jan Willem Nijman ("jw") is a Dutch game developer notorious for good looks and classic game concepts with lofi aesthetics.
This list is incomplete.
- Sad Moon Mission (2009)
- Atomic Super Boss
- 10800 Zombies
- Extreme Gardening
- The Gutter
- Super Crate Box (with Vlambeer)
- Ridiculous Fishing (with Vlambeer)
- Luftrausers (with Vlambeer)
- Nuclear Throne (with Vlambeer)
- Minit (2018)
- Disc Room (2020)
- Jan Willem maintains the blog Robo Faces (http://robofaces.tumblr.com/) together with a fellow Dutchman Paul Veer.
- His favourite eye color is hazel.